There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carb tuning guide ?

Harris

was told this was happening soon any idea when as im right in the middle of a build and could do with some advice. WOT afrs 12.7 before I took it apart so I need to sort asap
cheers
Paul

sounds great... but .............everyone has their own opinions , experience and of course aims........you listen to some one bang on about one thing only to find out they are aiming for fuel economy...... then talk to someone like me who is only interested in inexpensive and standard parts being used to make a quick, fun car that's used on weekends ...... then the mega money engine rebuild, forged , steel , uprated , fuel injected options , still in the garage for a year , owner...... track users ..... quarter mile focused owners ............not forgetting some who drive's the car to work.....

Maybe a list of all the options and individual effects might be the solution????

Would be a massive thread/guide..........................simples....................

Back
Top Bottom