There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This section contains the archived boards. They should be read only. If you want a thread resurrecting please message admin and we can move into the live section

bike exhaust

J

Jenks

heya all, does anybody have the materiels and equipment to make some end slip ons for my bike?

img.photobucket.com_albums_v461_ylldeath_c6_1.jpg

Something like this

exuturn.jpg

Just any material that can stand up to heat, some rattles, and the weather!

Pm me if needed.

You could nip down to Ripspeed at Hal****s...I've heard they sell stick-on tailpipes!!!!

Or to be more of a help,why don't you look on egay???

Because he likes the attention it gets him, even if it is ridicule..

true

so true jem;)
oh is it true your banning dave from buying anymore cars;)
if so dont want to be thought of being a grass, but im sure hes bidding on one on ebay.........

only joking:D :D

Don't care if anybody wants to rip it. Couldent care less, ive paid for it, and my gear and my test , and my insurance ect, Just need some slipons whilst i refurb it... Or to rip me for that fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIG

You gimp, she'd of hit me like a mad rugby player on speed before noticing the only joking at the bottom. Im glad I'm at work for this one PMSL

mmm

we may have a new forum, but good to see the banter carrying on:grin:
even if its jenks expense:p
honestly jenks you do ask for it sometimes.

Craig,thanks for trying to Dave into trouble, but he really doesn't need your help, and its Gem not Jem, and hunni, nice to see your busy, and Jenks, what happened to you getting a 21T

Craig,thanks for trying to Dave into trouble, but he really doesn't need your help, and its Gem not Jem, and hunni, nice to see your busy, and Jenks, what happened to you getting a 21T

LMFAO

OWNED CRAIG!

Insurance isnt possible at the moment, im student still haha! - Can af**** it, but i dont want to.

So when i have 1 years on this bike, ill transfer it.

Ha ha ha ha SWEET. Every time someone says **** (f o r d) it gets blanked out like a swearword. nice ****ing touch :banana:

Back
Top Bottom