There is more to life with TurboRenault.co.uk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autos de France feat. BARC at Oulton Park 2024 - BOOKING OPEN!

Autos de France feat. BARC at Oulton Park 2024 - BOOKING OPEN!
Posted by Spooky
Oulton Park, Little Budworth, Tarporley CW6 9BW
Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 08:00 AM
Until: Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 08:00 AM
End: Saturday, October 12, 2024 - 05:00 PM

Spooky

Administrator
Hi all,

After the inaugural event at Oulton Park last year, Autos de France returns in October 2024!

See the previous thread here, Autos de France at Oulton Park

We had a superb turn out and a great variety of cars from around the country, and for those that were able to stay on a parade lap of the circuit at the end of day.

I've applied for a Club stand for 20 vehicles and can expand this if required, there is no rush to grab tickets just yet but its worth noting the following - ticket prices are £23/£14 per person however advance booking ends 16:00 Thursday 10 October meaning they rise to £26/£16 person respectively

I received an email reminder from MSV and I'm hoping many of the persons who attended last time did too, and you'll be grateful to know that the booking process has improved quite a bit 😅🫣

We are very pleased to announce that our new display car website is now live and applications for Autos De France on Saturday 12th October are officially OPEN!

CLICK HERE to complete your application.

Please note we’ve introduced a new system for 2024 which is intended to simplify the booking process. Amongst the changes, vehicle display passes and driver admission tickets have now been split, which you will notice in your basket upon checkout.

Club applications have also changed, club admins will now need to register the club only once on the system, this will then be linked to their account giving the admin the ability to apply for further events with ease.

Once applied for Autos De France, the club admins will receive a password and link, this is to be shared with their club members.

If you have any questions or enquiries, please feel free to email [email protected].

We look forward to seeing you at Oulton Park this October. Thank you for your support of Autos De France!

My club stand application is still under review and when it is accepted I will share the PIN number required for you to link your admission with Turborenault.

Spooky

Administrator
*UPDATE - time to book!*

Follow the link below and use the PIN 8810 to get a club stand pass 👍

If there any issues with the application process drop me a line.

Hi Sukhdev

Thank you for applying for Turborenault to participate in the Autos de France - featuring BARC event at Oulton Park.
The club is APPROVED to attend on the following days:
  • Saturday: 50 places

Next Steps

Club members will require the 4 digit code below to apply to be part of your display.

Please make sure you pass this code, or the direct link, to all of your members - 8810

Direct club member application link:

CMS.Client

Last edited:

Spooky

Administrator
The event remembered me from last year and said 50 spaces (to allow for man spreading) is absolutely fine.

Would be great to get the gazebo of love erected again and some good attendance too boot 🫡

Last edited:

GazTwo

Am I right that once my 'Display Vehicle Package' has been approved it is free entry for myself and the car?

I only need to buy tickets for any additional passengers?

Top Bottom